Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
This cross-function role requires someone with a player-coach mentality and ability to align closely with Lookouts field sales, operations, and marketing organizations. Ability and willingness to tele-prospect, manage deals and interface directly with end customers and channel partners alongside the team is a must.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a team of successful inside sales professionals.
- Recruit and develop top inside sales professionals for future field sales opportunities.
- Ensure the effectiveness and success of the entire sales process.
- Pipeline/funnel management to ensure that quota is met/exceeded.
- Be a conduit for ways to enhance prospect engagement, company messaging, and deliver strong sales conversion rates.
- Collaborate with marketing and business development staff to enhance lead development initiatives.
- Report sales performance to Management and bring new ideas/ways to increase revenues & demand gen.
- Ensure accurate account & contact records, document information updates in CRM system (SFDC).
- Develop relationships with channel partners and distributors to conduct joint sales activities.
- 5+ years of a successful and documented sales track record with a focus on NEW logos.
- Prior experience selling Cybersecurity or SaaS technology a plus.
- Experience delivering consistent growth within a partner eco-system.
- Track record of success in working with Marketing in implementing lead generation campaigns.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and experience with web conferencing.
- A strong working knowledge and utilization of Salesforce.com