Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics will provide data-driven insights to manage and drive growth and business transformation in the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) business. You will work closely with D2C business leaders to articulate and prioritize business questions that can be answered with data, and bring insights using your own skills and data access, with support from the Finance, Data, and Product teams. This role reports to the CMO and head of the Direct-to-Consumer business directly, and will work closely with all the D2C leadership team to address the most critical opportunities in the business. Opportunity to expand responsibilities based on business demand.
- Own creation and ongoing delivery of our high level business dashboards across the D2C teams
- With Finance and Analytics executional support, help drive a rigorous forecasting and budgeting process for the Growth team, consolidating forecasts of both external and internal new revenue and subscriptions. Ensure timely reporting of results with clear explanations of performance against forecast
- Work with the Product Marketing team to analyze product NPS and other customer surveys, presenting the findings in a clear and easy to understand format
- Understand Operating Center and Inside Sales team KPIs and help drive insights around our customer-facing teams
- Analyze performance of new acquisition campaigns and make recommendations for future optimizations, potentially including model creation to narrow advertising targets
- Assist in creation of slides and analyses for board decks, strategic projects, CEO requests, team All Hands, and more
- Perform other ad hoc analyses to support data-driven decisions across the team
- Exceptional analytical skills: comfortable with statistical methods, forecasting and budget techniques, regression analysis
- Natural ability to mine and tell stories with data, including strong data visualization and writing skills
- Highly motivated self starter with an ability to work independently, and to take high level direction without detailed instructions
- Curious learner who seeks out ways to understand new businesses and opportunities
- Familiarity with marketing and operations tech stack preferred (tableau, salesforce, email platforms, web analytics platforms and more)
- Very strong skills on SQL, Google Analytics, WHAT ELSE and Google Suite (Sheets, SLides, Docs, etc)
- Highly organized and tech savvy
- Strong project management and work-planning skills to manage deliverables to deadline
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.