Online Video is a rapidly growing marketing channel at Wayfair, with ambitious plans to drive programmatic, YouTube and streaming/connected TV video advertising across a range of partners, ad formats, and creative types. We leverage advanced analytics, in-house attribution models, and rigorous testing to optimize and grow our channel and drive customer acquisition and retention. We strategize and develop engaging advertising in partnership with our in-house creative teams. We work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to solve complex analytical and technical challenges for the channel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, analytical individual with strong quantitative and communication skills, and a proven record of cross-functional execution. The position entails the opportunity to develop measurement and attribution platform efforts in one of the most cutting edge areas of advertising today, in conjunction with our Data Science team and drive Wayfairs video creative strategy.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end strategy of Wayfairs U.S. and Canada online video program across a variety of digital video platforms (e.g. Youtube, programmatic video, and connected TV), managing and optimizing multi-million dollar video budgets to exceed ROI goals and grow the business.
- Partner with our in-house Data Science team to develop and advance sustainable and scalable video measurement and attribution solutions
- Drive the video creative roadmap prioritizing, refining, and launching video assets in collaboration with our in-house creative and production teams, based on the largest growth opportunities and business priorities
- Manage and coach a senior technical marketing analyst to: analyze and monitor campaign performance, identify trends, make optimizations that drive improvement, and react to deviations from plans quickly and strategically
- Cultivate and own relationships with external partners and vendors (including Google, Verizon, and other video networks, exchanges and buying platforms) to test new growth products and advertising tools and advance their product roadmaps
What Youll Need
- 7+ years experience in a heavily analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with analytical tools such as SQL, R, or Python
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work for yourself and others based on highest impact and interdependencies in a complex environment
- Ability to develop and own a project roadmap to achieve overall vision
- Experience making data-based decisions and recommendations, and ability to be hands on in the data analysis process
- Experience successfully leading matrixed, cross-functional teams to execute on strategy
- 1+ years of direct management experience or 2+ years of project leadership experience, and demonstrated success coaching/upskilling direct team or mentees
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.