Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing & Strategy role will be responsible for driving the product marketing, strategy, and GTM for Thrasios rapidly expanding suite of services and products. You will be responsible for informing messaging, positioning, and the key value propositions for the organizational narrative, and will partner with SMEs across the business to ensure we are successfully articulating the value of our offerings to Amazon sellers, investors, and other constituents.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications & Brand, you will be a dynamic, proactive team player who can help us differentiate our business with compelling messages that position us effectively in the market. You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of our offers to the marketplace, execute campaign rollouts and marketing materials for new products & lines of business, analyze critical market trends, and become the expert in our target customers and their selection criteria. You also will ensure the transfer of this knowledge to internal stakeholders, as well as collaborate with other functional leads to craft compelling marketing content and deliver innovative programs that grow engagement and pipeline.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Thrasios place in the market, our offerings, and competitive positioning, and clearly and succinctly articulates into compelling and effective marketing materials
- Partner with the corporate marketing team to define and drive integrated marketing programs and go-to-market strategies; ensure other programs are infused with thematic knowledge, relevant and up-to-date messaging synergies, and consistent subject matter expertise.
- Craft messaging and content to articulate the value proposition of Thrasios capabilities, and collaborate across the corporate marketing team to develop videos, use cases, marketing collateral, personas, presentations, web content, product positioning documents, and associated content to be leveraged by global deals & marketing teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of Amazon seller needs through qualitative and quantitative research, create data-driven and impactful insights for product teams, scrutinize market trends, and report on the competitive landscape.
- Act as messaging evangelist and enthusiastic spokesperson when communicating with internal audiences; design and provide training to Deals & Biz Dev teams. Partner closely with cross-functional teams to create and deliver enablement content for new releases, including proof points and benchmarks which support seller- and partner-facing teams with compelling marketing material. Ability to work at executive and board level and with legal and strategic planning teams to extract the data and messages which will create impact with Amazon and ecommerce sellers.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, offering counsel, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
What you bring to the party:
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, research, or marketing, with proven ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Experience developing and executing thoughtful, strategic, and actionable product launch plans
- Demonstrated writing and editing excellence; ability to translate technical or financial information into clear and compelling sales enablement and marketing materials which uniquely position Thrasios strengths
- Demonstrated history of creating standard product marketing deliverables such as GTM strategy plans, pitch decks, battle cards, and marketing messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Interpersonal skills that will help develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the marketing and sales organizations
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to take complex technical product details and translate them into value-based messaging
- Demonstrated practical understanding of visual communications, multimedia, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these into marketing programs
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.