ZoomInfo is a fast-growing SaaS company seeking a well-rounded leader to support revenue operations, monthly close procedures, and revenue recognition accounting. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Manager of Revenue Accounting to support the company through various elements of transformation as we continue our rapid growth, including streamlining processes to close our books faster, scaling of financial systems and other workflows, integrate acquisitions, and ensure adherence to U.S. GAAP.
As the Sr. Manager, Revenue Accounting, you will report to the Sr. Director, Revenue Accounting.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Support revenue monthly close procedures to ensure timely and accurate closing of the books for internal and external reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SOX internal control requirements
- Hire, train, and develop accounting professionals in a wide variety of areas including, but not limited to, team building, interpersonal skills, relationship building, and business knowledge
- Manage and assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close activities, including reconciliations and disclosures, primarily in relation to revenue accounting
- Work closely with financial systems team to constantly drive improvements in efficiency, control, and scalability of the sales function through automation
- Work closely with the sales and sales operations functions to ensure timely responses for proposed contract modifications, with a focus on efficiency, accuracy, and appropriate documentation.
- Analyze results and provide insights to management; work closely with FP&A to assist with explaining results, modeling, and forecasting revenues
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage and participate in ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Current CPA license
- 8+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience managing multiple accounting projects and staff simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, including strong technical understanding of ASC 606 and 340; confidence in researching technical accounting literature and SEC guidance and drafting of accounting memorandums
- Ability to learn and interpret new accounting guidance and apply to different situations
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and influence outcomes
- Experience building new capabilities and process optimization, working with multiple stakeholders
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with leadership and staff in a multicultural environment.
- Track record of achieving results with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Advanced finance or accounting degree.
- 3+ years with a national accounting firm or comparable experience at a public company
- Direct experience with SaaS or other subscription-based software company a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite's Advanced Revenue Management module
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.