The B2C Sales Business Planning team is seeking a leader to drive the strategic planning and program management across the global sales organization. This individual is responsible for driving strategic projects of the highest importance for the organization, as a result, projects will vary over time and will require an individual comfortable with ambiguity. Some examples of past projects include developing and managing the semi-annual OKR process for leadership to identify activities needed to grow our business over the next 18+ months and revise the strategic roadmap of the organization. This is a highly visible, cross functional role. The expectation for this role is that you will be a thought partner for the organization, identifying and driving insights and impactful change to help grow the business. This role will develop and expand as our business continues to grow and mature.
What Youll Do:
- Drive and design critical initiatives for the full global organization through change management and program management. Some examples of projects may include our move to $15 minimum hourly pay, overseeing attrition analysis and reduction program, comprehensive agent information system/ database building to support analysis, DEI discovery work to identify where we are and key issues to be addressed, creation of systematic approach to managing major events (e.g., Cyber 5.)
- Manage ongoing strategic planning for the global organization through our semi annual OKR process. This includes holding stakeholders accountable through monitoring and regular updates to the rest of leadership. In addition, this leader would be responsible for establishing and maintaining a technology platform to support planning and accountability.
- Facilitate monthly leadership discussion on strategic plans, initiatives and progress against these plans.
- Oversee communication on the organizations strategies, progress and roadblocks to the greater Wayfair community. Work with the rest of sales leadership to ensure appropriate messaging.
- Work closely with cross functional partners in the field, analytics, engineering and more to ensure cross functional alignment, remove redundancies and prioritization of initiatives that align with the organizational priorities.
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree required,MBA or Postgraduate preferred
- 5+ years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally. Ability to build trust and influence with senior executives, sales agents and cross functional partners
- Track record of driving tangible results across teams in a fast paced / ambiguous environment
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to handle and read data, ability to extract insights and trends to provide recommendations/ drive actionable solutions
- Experience with database queries / SQL / Google Big Query / Looker is a plus (not required)
- A strong desire to see the team around you thrive
- A get stuff done mentality with a highly collaborative attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.