The B2C Sales Business Planning team is seeking a leader to enable a best in class experience for our global sales agents. This individual is responsible for ensuring we hire the right agents, incentivize behaviors appropriately, provide the tools and resources to enable agents and use data to analyze when we arent and what the root causes might be. This is a highly visible, cross functional role. The expectation for this role is that you will be a thought partner for the organization, have strong analytical skills and are excited about helping to build and expand our growing sales organization. While this individual will oversee our compensation team, there is no prior experience with compensation required. We are looking for someone who is motivated, smart, loves digging into data and learning new things!
What Youll Do:
- This individual will be responsible for assessing the end to end agent experience - from understanding if we are hiring the right profile agent, to driving incentives that motivate desired behaviors, to understanding what we need to retain our top talent, to ensuring our agents have the right tools to do their job and aligning with cross functional partners to ensure we deliver this across our organization.
- Oversee a team of 2-3 analysts responsible for compensation design, analysis, and execution. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that we understand industry best practices and that the team is developing plans that meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Oversee headcount planning for the full organization, working closely with forecasting, recruiting, and talent development and training.
- Have a strong pulse on the agent experience and how compensation and tools can improve both their experience and performance, always leveraging data to support anecdotal feedback.
- Understand drivers of agent and manager performance, retention and success - leveraging data to identify opportunities and to propose solutions and opportunities.
- Work closely with cross functional partners in the field, analytics, engineering and more to ensure cross functional alignment.
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or Postgraduate preferred
- 5+ years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally. Ability to build trust and influence with senior executives, sales agents, and cross functional partners
- Track record of driving tangible results across teams in a fast paced / ambiguous environment
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to handle and read data, ability to extract insights and trends to provide recommendations/ drive actionable solutions
- Experience with database queries / SQL / Google Big Query / Looker is a plus (not required)
- A strong desire to see the team around you thrive
- A get stuff done mentality with a highly collaborative attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.