Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting
The Technology Talent Acquisition team supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Engineering, Machine Learning, Product, Data Science and Algorithmic development teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. They move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology.
The Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting will be responsible for partnering with the CTO and Engineering Directors to create a scalable strategy and build a Recruiting function that will drive our companys growth over the coming years. Come help us build world-class Engineering, AI, and data-centric technologies for the future of ecommerce!
What Youll Do
- Partner with the Senior Technical Leaders to design, build, and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the worlds best technical leaders and hit aggressive growth goals
- Grow and lead a team of technology recruiters/sourcers/managers with a focus on learning, career development, and the creation of mastery in all areas of recruitment
- Create the market mapping and research strategy to build and maintain a proactive pipeline of top technical leadership talent in anticipation of future needs.
- Use data to solve talent attraction and assessment problems, translate metrics into usable insights for recruiters, sourcers, and stakeholders alike, drive process efficiencies
- Build out innovative leadership evaluation tools along with a differentiated candidate experience that positions Wayfair as a destination employer for the top technical leadership talent in the industry.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, drive cross-functional projects that will benefit not just Tech Recruiting but TA overall
- Help drive new talent initiatives throughout the recruiting organization
What Youll Need
- Bachelors degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrated success in hiring senior roles across multiple domains
- 5+ years experience leading and growing senior Talent Acquisition teams
- 3+ years of recent experience managing senior-level technical recruitment projects and Technical Recruiters and/or Sourcers
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment
- Experience creating and executing a comprehensive growth strategy at scale
- Proven experience setting expectations with senior level stakeholders (VP/C-level) and being a consultative partner
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.