Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a member of Veevas Strategy team, you will be responsible for the growth and adoption of Veevas Medical Inquiry Products in North America. This includes developing go-to-market strategies, helping to drive product innovation, providing oversight to key deals and projects, managing strategic relationships, and demonstrating thought leadership with Veevas existing and prospective customers. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players across Veevas product, sales, services, solutions consulting, customer success, and marketing teams to drive growth and deliver customer success.
What You'll Do
- Sustain and grow Veevas Medical Inquiry Management business in North America working with both Enterprise and SMB accounts
- Provide strategic input, direction, and support to sales teams driving new opportunities for Medical Inquiry Management
- Thoroughly understand the business challenges and market dynamics in the Medical Inquiry Management space
- Guide the product team in support of new features and capabilities, including new areas of product growth
- Coordinate and influence cross-functional resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Provide thought leadership by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles and blogs
- Build lasting relationships and help foster an energetic community of customers to develop evangelists within the industry and facilitate peer-to-peer collaboration
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop and support the execution of impactful marketing strategies
- 5+ years experience working either directly in, or as a solution provider/consultant to the life sciences industry
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology with a proven track record of helping advise customers on the adoption of new products
- Understanding of Medical Affairs business processes and technology
- Proven success in customer-facing roles
- CEO mentality to drive outcomes internally and externally
- Stays focused on results and drive execution among the team
- Able to work with autonomy and adapt to change
- Ability to think and develop a strategy and execution plan across all areas of business (Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Consulting, etc.) critically
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the Medical Inquiry Management space either directly, or as a solution provider/consultant
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].