The Organic Social Teams primary objective is to drive engagement with our followers across our major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Pinterest), strategize against large scale campaigns, and be the brand 's customer facing channel. Our job is to fuel our content calendars with fresh, engaging ideas that drive long term brand value, as well as test new features/strategies as they are introduced into the organic social space. We regularly partner with several different creative teams and stakeholders to bring organizational initiatives to life.
What You'll Do
- Manage social strategy for Specialty Retail and Luxury organic social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Own, analyze and report out on channel KPIs to senior leadership
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while reacting to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Partner with our Analytics and Measurement teams to refine our brand measurement approach, linking brand health metrics to performance
- Leverage Test & Learn agenda to drive KPIs and execute on an ambitious brand growth agenda across channels
- Partner with MarTech team to develop in-house tools to improve operations/reporting
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance to provide a data driven approach to problem solving
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, social media (organic or paid preferred), brand development, or creative direction with a focus in data analytics
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning complex and disparate data sets into business strategy, insights and solutions
- Experience in creative direction and working with creative teams to develop assets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- Familiarity with Sprinklr, Excel, Dash Hudson, SQL, Python preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.