Job Title: Senior Marketing Analyst - Push Notifications
The Push Notifications channel plays a critical role in driving customer growth and loyalty on a platform that is a key component of Wayfairs future - our app. With mobile usage becoming an increasingly important part of our customers shopping experience, Push has been one of the most important growth drivers for our business. Already one of the fastest growing channels over the past two years (47% CAGR), we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
As part of our team, you will own strategy, execution and P & L, as well as crafting your own testing roadmap to grow the channel. You will be empowered to take bold risks, question the status quo, and think outside the box to create an ideal customer experience.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to learn and grow your career by developing a broad array of skills, operating as a general manager, product manager, data scientist, business developer and creative director rolled into one
- A diverse and inclusive environment where you will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work
- The responsibility that comes with being an owner of a $100M+ marketing channel, including the ability to influence the growth and development of our stakeholder teams (App, platform engineering, and data science)
What Youll Do:
- Own the strategy, growth plan, and performance for the Push Marketing channel
- Lead a broad array of cross functional teams (creative, data science, engineering, and more) to grow the Push channel
- Leverage analytics to identify trends and develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
- Flex your ability to innovate and iterate across all of our strategies, platforms, and designs to create rich and fulfilling customer experiences
What Youll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills, with an ability to break down and communicate complex ideas to influence senior management and cross-functional stakeholders
- A desire to win as a team; someone who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and exposure to structured programming languages such as R, Python, or SQL
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.