Us in a nutshell
Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Childrens Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightiers innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their cool while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important?
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
The challenge for the Senior Digital Marketing designer will be to create and produce designs that combine Mightiers foundation in science with the fun, kid facing game elements of the program. This role will report to the CMO and be instrumental in shaping the companys digital presentation and visual storytelling.
- Assume lead designer role on marketing projects, product collateral, thought leadership assets (whitepapers, presentations, etc) and PR support (infographics, research)
- Design and produce banners, emails, landing pages, forms, marketing collateral, content, and other digital and offline assets as needed.
- Handle multiple projects across various channels including Email, On-site/In platform, Affiliate, Social, Display, Mobile, Video and CX.
- Successfully meet agreed upon design expectations and navigate multiple and conflicting deadlines across projects as needed.
- Review creative assets for errors before publishing them, ensuring the final work is polished and up to Design and Brand guidelines.
- Create individual design assets such as animations, illustrations, icons and mockups as needed.