Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As Senior Marketing Manager on the Engagement Team, youll partner with health systems across the country to drive awareness and utilization of their telehealth programs among key audiences: consumers, patients, and providers. We are looking for a strategic, data-driven individual with proven experience crafting, testing, and implementing marketing strategies that drive growth. In this role you have the opportunity to build innovative new programs that adapt to a rapidly evolving industry and add to Amwells thought leadership.
This is a client-facing role that blends consulting and marketing program management. Exceptional presentation and communication skills are required.
- Own strategy and execution for multi-channel marketing programs managed on behalf of our clients, in partnership with Amwell channel marketing teams
- Be accountable to our clients for program updates, including performance and budget reporting
- Listen and ask questions to aid clients in developing and achieving their goals
- Build relationships at all levels of our client organizations, gaining the trust of senior executives through strong communication and program execution
- Develop a deep understanding of our product suite, and create marketing/communication programs that support an exceptional end-to-end user experience
- Support packaging and rollout of high-performing marketing programs across our entire client portfolio
- Define processes that streamline internal workflows and drive scalable growth
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or product management at a health system, agency, or direct to consumer brand; healthcare marketing experience preferred
- Desire to work with clients, often at the most senior level; client-facing experience preferred
- Exceptional presentation, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience and comfort with a variety of marketing technologies (automation, tracking and analytics, etc.)
- Cross-channel marketing experience including paid digital, email, SEO, and content marketing; growth and mobile app marketing experience a plus
- Bachelors degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a how can we get this done attitude
- Curious wanting and knowing how to ask the questions that get at the heart of our clients business objectives
- Polish, with the ability to conduct yourself with the most senior levels at our partner companies
- Scrappy, resilient, and digitally focused
- The ability to think deeply, but also act quickly
- Comfort working in and navigating an extremely fluid, fast-paced environment
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player internally and externally
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; consumer growth marketing, corporate marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, marketing analytics, market insights and communications and content teams. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing agency. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans