Senior Product Design Lead - Supplier Experience (Help & Education)
Supplier Experience's Mission
Make it easy for our global supplier partners to get the help they need to grow their business with Wayfair.
- Prevention: Prevent the need for help in the first place. Leverage help data to guide easy to use, complete Partner Home experiences
- Self-Help: Enable effortless self-service resolutions that are proactive, personalized, and contextually aware and teach Suppliers how to win with Wayfair
- Human Help: Frictionless human assistance through convenient help channels and supported by Agent tools that empower fast, easy, empathetic, and high-quality help
Role & Responsibilities
It is a fantastic opportunity to come aboard a collaborative product design team with product management, research, content strategy, and engineering all working together. We are building the team from the group up looking to provide suppliers with a best in class help and education experience.
You will be working on Wayfairs Partner Homes web app which is the single place for Suppliers to manage and accelerate their businesses.
Providing suppliers the help they need where and when they need it is critical for Wayfair to maintain engagement, mutual growth and avoid supplier deactivation.
- 8-12 years of experience in product design and UX strategy
- A strong strategic skillset; someone who can create roadmaps, design principles, and tie the work back to data (analytics, research, best practices, etc.).
- A team player who is highly collaborative and shows work early and often through presentations and alignment workshops to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- A conceptual thinker who can go broad and create multiple concepts to solve a problem and can create some initial concepts like wireframes as well as use our design system to create high fidelity comps.
- Strong visual design skills
- Must have experience with FIGMA
- Portfolio with case studies illustrating comparable work related to product design/software application at mid/large-scale organizations.
- Portfolio demonstrating a mastery of interaction and visual design principles.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive adoption of processes and methodologies in order to achieve success within broader product teams.
- Understands the design production workflow and design to developer handoff process.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and familiarity with related development techniques.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Passion for creative problem solving and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.