Our design group at EverQuote is a vibrant, centralized team of product designers and creatives working across the company to solve problems for our customersconsumers, insurance providers, and industry partners. We are expanding the team and seeking a strong visual designer to provide art direction and create design systems for high-profile, branded experiences. This design lead will partner with design, marketing, product, and engineering colleagues on both insurance agency and marketplace products. Come help us drive business growth and create experiences that our customers love.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and strengthen our design systemsvisual language, components, and usage guidance, to support brand identity, usability, and cohesive experiences across touchpoints.
- Provide art direction and visual design solutions, for key customer experiences, including ad creative, landing pages, digital product UIs.
- Facilitate design research activities to learn more about user needs and opportunities
- Identify and frame user-centered problems effectively
- Create low- to high-fidelity sketches to communicate concepts and solutions, matching fidelity to the task at hand
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering colleagues throughout an iterative design and development process, delivering product design solutions that meet near term and long term goals.
- Promote product design best practices to help cross-functional teams align on goals and build empathy for our users
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in a visual design role for digital experiences
- Demonstrated strength in information architecture, visual design, and interaction design
- Experience facilitating design research, summarizing results, and taking action on next steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability as project priorities change
- Proficiency in core design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in an agile product development organization a plus
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Who We Are:
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.