Senior Product Designer| Boston, MA
The RepTrak design team is seeking a Senior Product Designer to help explore, define, and refine the ways in which we deliver our valuable data and insights to our customers. Joining a small, but growing team, this position is an exciting opportunity to explore product solutions end-to-end, working hand in hand with product, marketing, engineering, services, and sales functions.
As a member of the design team, you will leverage your visual communication skill set to tell stories with data and drive business results through clear and consistent representation of the RepTrak core product offerings. You will achieve this by employing a deep commitment to end-user engagement through discovery, ideation, and concept validation. Beyond delivering value to customers, you will also help RepTrak proudly and consistently represent itself in the market to customers and prospects alike.
In this role, you will
- Establish and refine digital designs intended to support the existing products as well as facilitate rapid new concept exploration.
- Manage the balance between corporate brand manifestation and clear comprehension of the data and insights provided to customers.
- Directly engage with end-users to explore and validate design concepts.
- Distill complex problems down to elegant, valuable, and scalable experiences for the customer.
- Define and own the success metrics for your designs.
- Share your passion for design, elevating the design IQ of the entire organization.
- 4+ years of experience with shipping products as part of cross-functional teams
- Tool kit that includes responsive web design, interaction design, visual design, and design systems.
- Active understanding and pursuit of current design trends and methods.
- Deep experience wielding design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator toward exploring, prototyping, and polishing concepts.
- Portfolio demonstrating process, resulting work, and business results
- Experience defining and delivering data visualizations a plus
The RepTrak Company is the worlds leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the worlds largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/