Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a Senior Product Designer at Veeva, youll play a key role in designing the future of our CRM product suite. We are looking for seasoned Product Designers that are excited to own their projects end-to-end.
You will serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features to crafting and finishing every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration and feedback.
This is an incredible opportunity to design products that will impact millions of lives. Your work will be used by the largest global pharmaceutical and biotech companies to bring their medicine, treatments, and products to the doctors and patients who need them.
What You'll Do
- Understand the business goals of Veeva CRM. Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to identify the vision and requirements
- Solve user problems; define components and patterns
- Drive the design vision and strategy for your product area; collaborate with Design and Product Leadership.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- 5+ years of product design experience with mobile and web products
- Extensive experience in a senior individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You enjoy designing end-to-end experiences, including UX and Visual Design.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- A strong belief in user-centered design principles.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues.
- Youre a go-getter, self-sufficient, and seek out answers to your questions!
- Youre quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time-sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of Android Material Design Guidelines
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].