Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on
Acquia Marketing Cloud is the open marketing cloud and is purpose-built as a SaaS solution that enables cross-channel marketing, and scales across brands. The Acquia marketing cloud product portfolio includes CDP, the premier Customer Data Platform, Personalization, a web personalization solution, and Campaign Studio & Campaign Factory, a powerful marketing automation solution.
As the Product Manager, you will
We strongly believe that the Product Manager is the CEO of that product.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining, building and evangelizing capabilities for Acquia Campaign Studio and Campaign Factory. You will shape the solution to be a key part of the Acquia Digital Experience Platform leveraging Campaign Studio and Campaign Factorys strengths, including journey builder, email and landing page builders, segmentation, and the ability to manage and analyze multiple instances quickly and easily.
From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work closely with our cross-functional team members in creating and managing our product roadmap, prioritizing requirements, and executing the plan with internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and internal teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve the customer experience
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
Youll enjoy this role if you
- Believe in how PM is the CEO of the product and drive cross functional efforts to make your product successful
- Are both a strategic thinker and able to dive in deep to provide exceptional SaaS products to the customer
- Able to work with architects and engineers on defining next generation architectures
- Excel at creating a collaborative culture
- Excited to work with exceptional and global engineering teams
What youll need to be successful
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Ability to establish product vision and strategy for multiple engineering teams, while also anticipating roadblocks
- Ability to establish priorities while making key trade-offs by balancing technical and business requirements
- Be the voice of the customer by gathering customer feedback & needs, and translating that feedback to internal stakeholders
- Perform customer retention and engagement analysis
- Work cross-functionally to effectively communicate the teams plan, impact, and results
- Proactive, independent problem solver with high energy and positive attitude
- Enjoys coming up with new ideas and finding opportunities
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Extra credit if you have
- Experience with marketing automation, CDP, journey buildering, journey orchestration, or personalization
- Experience in SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with enterprise solutions, working with big technologies, and building products for business users and marketers
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience leading integrations across multiple products including acquired products
- Experience with M&A and platform consolidation
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. Theres no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, were not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; were looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.