Security Performance Management (SPM) is all about helping customers do jobs related to cybersecurity governance, management, and assurance. If you are successful in your role, you will have helped security leaders monitor, manage and communicate cybersecurity performance to stakeholders within and outside their organizations. As a result of your efforts, you will help BitSight create a universal understanding of cybersecurity risk and measurably reduce cyber risk around the world.
The right person for this role will be someone who can move fluidly between the business and technology and build relationships that will enable them to work cross functionally across the organization. If you are someone who enjoys deconstructing high level strategic concepts into actionable solutions and can roll up your sleeves to understand technical requirements, then this is a great role for you.
As a Senior PM for SPM, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Product owner through the lifecycle of the product
- Develop and drive product requirements for BitSights products
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Refine the product vision, broadly soliciting input from internal and external resources
- Create the go to market plan, including customer and industry focus, sales strategy, pricing, and success metrics
- Drive product awareness and adoption, working with marketing and sales
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Collaborate with key external partners to create joint offerings that are greater than the constituent parts
To do your job well, we expect you to have:
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- 4+ years of Product management experience with focus on software products and services
- Strong technical abilities.
- Ownership mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
- Experience in risk management and/or cybersecurity
At BitSight, the product management team is responsible for ensuring that:
- BitSight has a set of products that provide the most value to the market
- BitSights customers have the industrys best experience when interacting with its products
Our team, perhaps more than any other at BitSight, does its work by interfacing and collaborating with a large number of stakeholders inside and outside the company. Our success is dependent on our ability to produce the best work ourselves and to get others to give their best efforts. To get there, we always set and meet ambitious goals, over communicate, and produce the highest quality work that will make our team and company proud. We put the customer first and meticulously prioritize our work such that those items with the highest impact get done the soonest. We always question directions that are given to us and have the willingness to constantly improve what we do.