Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA , Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers, and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast.
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps patients and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
The Product Manager will drive the development of current and future product offerings. The product manager is responsible for understanding customer problems and turning them into prioritized requirements to drive innovative solutions to customer and market challenges. The product manager position is responsible for the overall success of product features as well as coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product development, release, and customer success. An ideal candidate will have experience building and managing digital products within the healthcare space.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, speccing, building, verification and rollout.
- Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development. Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for viewers
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market
- Generally 8-10 years of software product management in a high-growth environment
- Prior health care experience required
- Proven ability to specify, execute and deliver product improvements
- Strong business process design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- BS or higher degree in technology, science, business or related field preferred