Senior Product Manager – Integrations
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge. Our next generation SaaS platform solution, Percipio, is the realization of our vision that brings together engineering and product management to build the most beautiful learning product possible.
The Sr. Product Manager – Integrations will research, define, and lead the delivery of integration APIs, services and tools used by customers to integrate our Percipio learning platform with core enterprise systems such as Learning Management Systems (LMS), HRIS/HCM, directory systems, and more. This position is responsible for exploring and understanding our customer’s needs and driving product releases based on these needs. This includes providing guidance on product dependencies, prioritizing needs, and making tradeoff decisions that impact releases. The Product Manager is responsible for defining the scope of present and future products and will work closely with the entire Product team, Engineering, Quality Assurance, User Experience Design, Marketing Communications, Sales, Customer Support and Consulting Technical Services departments.
- Create industry-leading integration solutions on a world-class SaaS platform
- Support a variety of integration use cases across a range of enterprise applications
- Collaborate with management and other product managers to build a comprehensive product strategy
- Conduct market research and analysis of competitive landscape
- Actively manage and maintain the product roadmap
- Present clear and well-defined goals for product increments
- Participate in an Agile process with Engineering and QA to deliver product enhancements
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement go-to-market plans aligned to product increments
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Product Management
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working on SaaS platform integration and/or enterprise integration products
- Effective problem solver with good collaboration skills
- Ability to understand and navigate complex systems and interdependencies
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to converse with both business and technical audiences
- Strong organization skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies and associated tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- BA/BS (minimum) in business, IT or related discipline
- Experience in Software Engineering a plus
- Experience in Education or Corporate Training a plus
- Demonstrates a customer focused mindset
- Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them
- Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.