Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Join Veeva as we modernize laboratory informatics software. Were looking for a subject matter expert product manager with expertise in laboratory informatics. This product manager will be part of the team to design, build, launch, and grow the next generation of Life Sciences software focused on Quality and Manufacturing. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building modern software solutions in the lab informatics space, continuing Veevas success as the leading provider in cloud-based technology for the Life Sciences Industry. You will work closely together with a talented team of industry and technology A-players who are bringing the next generation of Veeva products to market to improve the lives of millions.
If you have a passion for advancing the future of lab informatics and want to be part of creating world-class products, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Be a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers on lab informatics systems
- Be hands-on. Design, prototype, configure solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order
- Be a storyteller. Author & design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Discover opportunities to innovate, keep up with the Life Sciences industry and regulatory trends, and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Cultivate and own the roadmap for your product, set the product vision, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and end customers
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate
- 8+ years of quality control laboratory experience, software consulting for lab informatics companies, or working with a laboratory informatics software vendor
- 5+ years of experience working directly with or using lab informatics products
- Strong experience in researching and understanding the customer and/or market requirements to develop short- and long-term plans for product or configuration
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and formal presentation communication skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment visa for this position
Nice to Have
- Product Management experience or similar experience in enterprise business application software
- Understanding and experience with one or more Federal Regulations (21 CFR part 11, 21 CFR part 820)
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior experience in software development, or computer science degree
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].