Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva Vault EDC team is likely a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring lifesaving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. Were looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veevas success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales and product support
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis, to wireframes, to requirements, to functional design
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Provide second tier customer support for product related questions and enhancement requests
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Take pride in your work.
- You are a Product Manager who has owned B2B enterprise solutions
- Experience with designing web-based solutions
- Youve achieved success through the entire product development lifecycle, including product implementations
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in a Product Management or Consulting role
- Strong verbal, written and white boarding skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com or force.com platform
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in Life Sciences, especially EDC or other eClinical products
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.