Who We Are
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfairs transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfairs pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and agile software development techniques to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the customer and service agent experiences for Returns and Cancellations tools across our global sites and apps. Customer service is a key investment area and a competitive differentiator for Wayfair. As the owner of our highest trafficked tools, youll lead the team through a technology transformation and enable millions of customers to resolve their issues through new channels. You will thoughtfully create win back strategies to improve customer lifetime value and increase profitability. As the owner of the on-site customer and agent experience, you will serve important voice of the customer functions throughout the supply chain and operational product organizations.
You are customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. You have demonstrated success in inspiring and leading a cross-functional team in rapidly delivering value to your customers. Youre one to aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something even greater.
What You'll Do
- Develop the vision and roadmap for Returns and Cancellations customer service tools based on your understanding of technology trends, business needs, and user insights
- Identify, refine, and meticulously monitor your KPIs to understand the health of your product, and opportunities for improvement
- Innovate and incubate new ideas to improve the returns & cancellations experiences, and win-back customers
- Manage overall execution and performance of product initiatives. Lead and collaborate with creative, engineering, and analytics teams to plan, execute and manage your roadmap
- Champion a strong team dynamic. Have demonstrated experience driving collaboration, product quality, and team velocity
- Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, gather the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct
What Youll Need:
- Youve spent 5+ years leading cross-functional scrum teams to remarkable outcomes
- Your manager or team members have complimented your accountability and organization
- You are a master at problem breakdown and guiding groups through structured decision making
- You love testing - user testing, AB testing, pre-post testing - and have built roadmaps based on tests
- You are data-obsessed: you monitor your KPIs and perform ad hoc analysis to figure out whats next
- You hold a high bar and grow & develop your scrum team to meet it, and your team likes you for it
- Your stakeholders praise your communication and collaboration, even though you say no to them
- You can talk about times you took initiative to achieve goals meaningful to you or your team
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.