PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Description of Role:
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAIs product initiatives. The Algorithm Product Manager will work closely with machine learning, pathology, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations teams to ensure that product development goals are being met for successful delivery of a product. The successful candidate will be able to identify, build, and champion algorithm products in key strategic areas for PathAI.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the product strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What youll do:
- Own the algorithm product roadmap for PathAI algorithm products in a key therapeutic area
- Focus on how to leverage core PathAI technologies to drive development of high value products
- Conduct product explorations, build business cases, and align the organization around new product concepts or product line extensions
- Partner cross functionally with product designers, engineers, and scientists to drive implementation of your solutions
What youll need:
- 5+ years experience in diagnostic product management
- Launch experience in companion diagnostics, LDT, or IVD products
- Experience with advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning
- Advanced degree in computational biology, biomedical engineering, biology, or related field preferred
- Expertise in oncology, GI or GU pathology preferred
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.