Senior Product Manager, International Supply Chain
The International Supply Chain team is building a best-in-class digital freight forwarding platform that can 1.) vertically integrate Wayfair suppliers & their global network of factories to Wayfair's fulfillment centers and delivery network and 2.) compete with top players in the broader, global freight forwarding market. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to define and build foundational elements of the digital freight forwarding platform that is helping to drive the rapid growth of the International Supply Chain within Castlegate Logistics.
What You'll Do
- Drive the vision for key platform shared services of our platform, including document management, identity management and collaboration features that are integrated into all modules of our transportation management system (TMS) and order management system (OMS).
- Establish product vision and strategy for your domain and translate into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need
- 7+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably working with SaaS platforms with API experience
- 2+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of business impact and team culture
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Operations highly desirable
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.