Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva Vault CDMS team is likely a great option for you.
Were looking for a high-energy, passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management to build products that will modernize, streamline, and revolutionize the way the Medical Device and Diagnostics (MedTech) industry conducts clinical trials. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game-changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veevas success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
This is a remote role, or based in one of Veevas US East Coast office locations (candidate preference).
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales and product support
- Be an owner. Execute the long and short-term product strategies and be responsible for the final feature and priority decisions. Provide second-tier customer support for product-related questions and enhancement requests
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis to wireframes, to requirements, to functional design.
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical, and MedTech industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an innovator. Challenge the process, inspire teams to build better products and customers to adopt better practices
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Be a team player. Work with other PMs to build solutions that harmonize across Veeva products.
- Take pride in your work.
- You are a Product Manager who has owned a B2B enterprise, web-based solutions. You have developed value propositions for assigned products, developed and maintained product roadmaps, and coordinated planning, prioritization, and competitive analysis for products.
- You maintain ongoing interactions with customers and prospects to understand developing or ongoing business challenges and present plans to address them.
- Youve achieved success through the entire product development lifecycle by effectively articulating business requirements and priorities to development teams and collaborating to facilitate timely feature delivery.
- Experience building products for the Pharma or MedTech industries with a solid understanding of 21CFR part 11 and one or more of the following regulations: QSR, EU MDR, and ICH GCP or ISO27001 and ISO13485.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical trial systems and their role in data collection, processing, review, and submission.
- Experience in developing software that supports clinical trial systems, eClinical systems is preferred. Experience with healthcare support systems (EHR, patient portals) may be considered as an alternative. The candidate should have 4 to 6 years of work experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner combined with 5 or more years of experience in a software engineering or product implementation role.
- Strong verbal, written, and whiteboarding skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with EDC and RTSM systems is preferred but not required.
- Agile methodologies and working with agile teams (Scrum, SAFe agile)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].