Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Sales Distribution team. For Wayfair residential and business customers who need personalized service and deep expertise to complete their purchase, the Sales Distribution team makes it easy, fast, and effective for them to find exactly the right Sales associate to meet their needs. This team also helps our 1,000+ Sales reps power conversations and build long-term relationships with Wayfairs business and residential customers around the world.
What You'll Do
- Youll build a roadmap and lead a technology transformation to enable omnichannel routing of millions of calls, chats, leads, and emails to B2B and B2C Sales agents
- Youll integrate complex operational systems to create a realtime understanding of our current operational skillsets, capacity, wait times, and more
- Youll conduct research and discovery initiatives to improve KPIs like time to contact, abandonment rate, and transfer rate, and build data assets that give you deep understanding of the health of your product and opportunities for improvement
- Youll test and learn, fail fast, rapidly iterate, and find creative ways to drive customer and business outcomes
- Youll thoughtfully create strategies to improve customer experience with all Wayfair communication channels, and serve as the voice of the customer for your core experiences
- Youll balance priorities across multiple stakeholder groups with clarity, candor, and a firm focus on your product strategy and north star metrics
- Youll contribute to the Sales360 team and our mission to build a world-class Sales experience for both customers and agents
What You'll Need
- Youve spent 5 or more years as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager leading Engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Youve turned customer obsession and data-driven decision-making into methods for finding insights that drive product priorities and strategy.
- You can talk us through your demonstrated track record of success creating large customer and business outcomes
- Youve cultivated your bias to action and an ability to work at tempo to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage large, cross-functional efforts
- Youve built a creative and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Youve learned how to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, and inspire a cross-functional team to rapidly deliver value to your customers
- Your stakeholders praise your communication and collaboration, even though you say no to them sometimes
- If you have subject matter expertise with digital telephony, chat, routing, or other contact center-oriented technical platforms, thats a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.