We are the DEFENDERS.
Cybereason Defense Platform provides unified protection for the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle moves.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team to lead everything related to IT security assets and policy management across diverse industries for our industry leading cloud security platform.
Reporting to the VP of Platform Product Management, the individual will have the opportunity to shape the vision, strategy, and execution of key management platform initiatives across the entire Cybereason portfolio.
What You'll Do
- Define the product strategy for the Asset management services of the Cybereason Defense Platform to provide customers with deep visibility into the security posture of their IT assets and applications.
- Own the roadmap for security policy administration across the Cybereason console including multiple levels of policy hierarchy, feature configuration, exclusion management, and behavior based rules management.
- Engage globally with customers and field organizations to gather and prioritize requirements for Asset and Policy management services, define product roadmap, and drive high customer satisfaction and engagement
- Collaborate with Engineering and UX to evaluate technical feasibility, drive backlog prioritization, develop a keen understanding of the underlying architecture, and ensure successful and timely product releases
- Work in an Agile product development process and develop well thought-out and consumable epics and user-stories in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the broader product management team across Cybereason to help identify product concepts, develop feasibility studies, and business plans for commercialization
- Work closely with Marketing on key aspects of go-to-market planning including pricing, packaging, positioning, competitive analysis, and sales enablement
- Support field-facing teams (sales, support, customer success, training, etc.) to ensure these teams are trained and enabled on new product / feature delivery
- Overall accountability for the success of the product and business, creating internal visibility and business analysis for quarterly product reviews with the Executive team
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in Cybersecurity and/or SaaS
- 3+ years of with one of the following areas: endpoint security, network security, encryption, key management, authentication and authorization concepts and technologies
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive deep product insights from data
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Have the discipline to focus and execute on high impact activities (Yes, if mindset)
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to customer and C-level audiences
- Work with the Ops and Delivery teams to build the operational policies and procedures associated with the offerings
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with highly distributed teams across different time zones
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience building SaaS offerings on AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure with emphasis on Security or Compliance a plus.
- Good understanding of multi-tenant cloud architectures and SaaS business models
- Domain expertise in Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Extended Detection & Response (XDR), SIEM, and Managed Security Services.
- MBA or equivalent
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.