Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
If you are energized by the thought of teaming with key stakeholders including lead generation; corporate marketing; product management; and sales/sales enablement to transform client value into revenue-driving solutions, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will develop effective market-facing content; plan and execute optimal go-to-market strategies; and provide data-based market insights and analysis.
You will apply your data gathering and analytical skills; critical thinking bent; and subject matter expertise to your cross-functional collaboration leadership to create revenue-impacting tools, content and guidance.
- Develop compelling and persuasive foundational differentiation positioning articulating buyer-specific value propositions
- Develop engaging content for all phases of the sales funnel to support penetration and conversion programs
- Lead articulation of ROI story for client buyer and influencer personas
- Ensure that all market-facing content is anchored in defensible differentiation
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and executing launch strategy and plan; ensuring launch readiness; and post-launch monitoring and reporting
- Partner with product management to devise and execute release communication strategy, and provide market and data inputs to prioritize product roadmap investment
- Partner with sales enablement on training including product launch; value proposition; and competitive differentiation
Market Insights and Analysis
- Inform all aspects of go to market with primary and secondary market research; competitive landscape assessment; and industry analysis
- Identify industry trends and dynamics, providing analysis and positioning for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with product management to provide insights on client adoption to inform new tools, investments and programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data into coherent recommendations
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including clients, sales teams, and executives
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to write/edit persuasively, clearly and succinctly
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles including healthcare/life sciences industry experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or equivalent; MBA
- Experience managing product and market research programs
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information