Birch Lane is looking for a self-starting and detailed-oriented freelance Senior Digital Production Artist. Were looking for candidates that are passionate about producing assets on a bigger scale efficiently. The ideal candidate will have an online portfolio that is creative, current and shows potential for producing large amounts of content. A background in digital production is required and print production experience is a plus.
What Youll Do:
- Building out creative campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Be a quick learner, who's able to jump onto new projects and quickly deliver
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in to maintain efficient workflow
- Take approved concepts through final artwork to proof check and approval
- Adapt design visuals and artwork into specified layouts and other digital/print work
- Use past learnings and data to enhance your assets.
- Retouch photo assets from photoshoots as needed
- Follow brand guidelines & standards closely
- Enjoy delivering on work on time and on brief.
- Have good communication skills and a willingness to learn
What Youll Need:
- A design portfolio is required with submission
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch required.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, visual communication, or related fields.
- Ability to work with cross-functional peers on multiple deadlines.
- An impeccable understanding of design, color, aesthetics, and typography principles.
- Understanding of Social Media platforms and design aesthetics.
- Strong animation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to project timelines.
- The ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines is a must.
- An affinity for current industry developments, design trends, and technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Design experience including page layouts, information graphics, and presentations a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.