At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Are you a Program Manager looking for an opportunity to work in an innovative and exciting environment? Then consider joining our Program Management team here at Skillsoft in Nashua. Our industry leading SaaS learning platforms let our 6000+ customers improve organizational performance by improving the performance of people.
Reporting to the Director of the PMO, the Agile Program Manager will be responsible for delivering on Product Roadmap initiatives and programs in a fast-paced, Agile culture. The successful candidate in this highly visible role will lead programs and projects, coordinating activities and managing interdependencies between Engineering, Product Management, Cloud Operations, Content Development, Marketing, Services, Support and more.
- Lead programs and projects delivering SaaS product offerings involving multiple Agile software development Scrum teams.
- Lead cross-functional team efforts to enable the sales, service and support of software and content products.
- Remove team impediments; manage risks and issues.
- Deliver metric-driven status reports to leadership.
- Champion continuous improvement, leading initiatives delivering efficiencies, particularly within Engineering.
- Evangelize Agile values and principles, coaching teams on Agile culture and techniques.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-8 years’ experience with program management or project management
- Experience leading programs and projects using Agile (Scrum) software development, with multiple geographically dispersed engineering teams.
- Experience with methodologies of scaling Agile, such as Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) or Scrum at Scale™.
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience assembling and managing cross-functional schedules and risk plans.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to communicate at all levels including technical engineers and management.
- Ability to focus on detail but understand how the work fits into the larger program.
- Possess very strong initiative, with proven ability to execute with minimal direction.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.