Chewy is seeking a Sr Recruiting Manager, Corporate to join our growing TA team in in one of four locations: Boston, MA; Fort Lauderdale FL; Minneapolis, MN; or Bellevue, WA.
The Sr. Recruiting Manager is a full life cycle recruiter who can source quickly and creatively and provide exceptional candidate experience while hiring top talent to build our growing Human Resources team.
The Sr. Corporate Recruiting Manager is responsible for owning the stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring for HRBP, Total Rewards, Talent Management, Talent Experience, HR Analytics and TA Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Engage and partner with executive level stakeholders as the recruiting SME on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems and tools
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to meet annual hiring goals
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience from application to on-boarding, including timely communications.
- Lead candidate debriefs with interviewers and business partners, voicing opinions and influencing offer decisions to secure top talent
- Maintain standards, policies and procedures, and data integrity with ATS, dashboards, and HRIS.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Experience recruiting for Corporate functions and/or HR is a strong plus
- Experience recruiting for an eCommerce or technology company
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Bachelors degree
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].