Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
This position is based in the PNW, preferably Seattle, WA.
Salsify is looking for an experienced, driven Principal Success Manager to drive the expansion of our strategic alliances with one of the largest US retailers, Amazon. This is a key strategic position with high visibility across the company and with the executive team.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the business relationship between Salsify & Amazon Global
- Create and manage an account success plan that is managed jointly across the customer stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Grow close relationships with executives and key stakeholders within named accounts, including product management, assortment growth, and content strategy teams to (a) optimize and grow the presence of existing capabilities (b) ensure we have clear communication and escalation paths, and (c) have visibility and influence on roadmaps.
- Be a subject matter expert on the account within Salsify and serve as a resource for customer escalations.
- Walk the halls. Become essential to their employees and grow Salsifys brand recognition and regard with their employee base.
- Drive brand adoption by negotiating joint marketing campaigns that help the retailer expand its merchandising programs and raise awareness of Salsify solutions.
- Partner with Salsifys product marketing team on enablement for Salsifys go-to-market teams.
- Advocate for Salsify brands within a retailer to ensure that brand content is leveraged to its fullest capacity on the retailers family of websites.
- Create new opportunities for brands to improve the retailers eCommerce experience through richer interactions powered by Salsify.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 10+ years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced companies. High tech is preferred, though competitive suppliers or agencies are also valuable.
- Capable of and have experience managing, complex, enterprise sized accounts; often engaging VP, SVP or C suite level executives across business and IT groups
- Have worked with Amazon before, either as an employee, as a technology vendor, or as a supplier is a great plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity; leverage experience in business and/or retail and develop a plan to drive program adoption, awareness, and advocacy of leadership
- A people person: you are enthusiastic and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people.
- High Emotional Intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with many different types of people.
- Experience in client services, client success, business development, or solutions engineering.
- Experience navigating large, complex Fortune 1000 companies.
- Extremely effective written, verbal, and presentation communication.
- Driven, ambitious, and optimistic. Never give up. Ability to continue trying despite multiple false starts.
- Highly organized. Strong project or program management experience.
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
What we have for you:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.