Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you love solving business problems with technology? Do you thrive on learning and navigating new situations? Come help us transform how regulatory information is managed in MedTech companies! Veevas Vault RIM suite is the industrys only unified software solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities including data and document management, submission publishing, and archival on a single cloud-based platform and is adapted for Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies.
Veeva is looking for consultants with implementation experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their regulatory data and document management process.
As a key member of the Professional Services organization, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
The Consultant will also work collaboratively across Veeva, contributing ideas, enhancing our delivery model, and working closely with our product management team to meet the evolving needs of the MedTech industry.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing role with a requirement for travel of up to 40%. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
What You'll Do
- Lead implementations of Vault RIM suite for MedTech (including Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Publishing, and Vault Submissions Archive).
- Conduct requirements workshops, designs, and configuration review iterations with our customers Regulatory and IT stakeholders. Ensure adherence to industry best practices.
- Look after customers success from the beginning to the end of the engagement.
- Mentor project team members and junior consultants.
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solution for our customers.
- 8 + years of relevant work experience in Services Delivery or Consulting.
- Deep Knowledge of product development and regulatory submissions processes in MedTech.
- Implementation experience either as a consultant, business, or IT representative for at least one of the following: Document Management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint), Registration Data Tracking systems, UDI tracking systems, eCTD or Submission Publishing systems.
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and /or stakeholders and ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Life Science, or related degree preferred
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, or Post Market Surveillance experience in the Medical Devices or Diagnostics space
- Familiarity with MedTech Quality Systems Regulatory requirements and guidelines: ISO 13485, 2017/745, 2017/746, 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP
- Experience in Services Delivery Management and Pre-Sales presentations with SaaS/Cloud
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at talen[email protected].