Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Our Enterprise Applications team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing team! The person will deliver Salesforce solution definition, implementation, customization, integration, and managed services for clients which will include, but isnt limited to the following:
- Participate in solution design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Supports a detailed functional design document to match business requirements
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the partners
- Supports business process due diligence, creation, and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
- Act as a key contributor in the design of customized solutions and execute the solution by using SFDC and other toolsets
- Build, communicate and execute deployment plan
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs
- Build and manage dashboards, views, and reports
- Craft and develop workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
- Mentor junior team members
Required skills & experience
- Strong grasp of Salesforce e.g. products, opportunities, leads, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Fluent professional English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn AppExchange and other applications functionality and interfaces (from 3rd party vendors and custom).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and a strong team player
- Experience working with Skuid, Level11, RingCentral, Prodly, Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, GitHub, Marketo, MapAnything, Conga Composer and DocuSign a plus
- Experience with Java or similar object-oriented languages
- 3-5 years of Salesforce experience
- 3 years of professional experience coordinating and developing SAAS applications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.