About the Team:
Intralinks SRE team is considered the guardians of the production application platform. The main driving factor of the team is to ensure uninterrupted services to Intralinks clients. You will be part of a global team that consistently look for ways to improve monitoring and availability of the platform.
In this role you will help the R&D with the root cause analysis, work on the operational tasks and automate monitoring and alerting that will minimize the MTTD and MTTR.
Day to Day:
- Responds to and resolves escalated incidents for customers issues or monitoring alerts.
- Building diagnostic and analytical tools that improves the MTTA, MTTD and MTTR.
- Building systems/site monitoring tools for system health and APIs to ensure smooth operations of production systems
- Configuring and integrating commercially available monitoring tools into the production systems
- Validate and Verify software deliverables for production readiness.
- Risk assessment and mitigation of changes to the production systems
- Strong work experience in Unix/Linux
- Strong knowledge Java Web based enterprise applications.
- Strong work experience and troubleshooting skills in Kubernetes systems
- Strong work experience in Microservices using Kubernetes and container applications
- Working experience of AWS with CloudWatch, EKS, EFS, S3, RedShift and other AWS services
- Working experience in using AWS tools to troubleshoot applications (resource constraints, connectivity, alerting and monitoring)
- Sound knowledge in one of the major programming languages (such as Java) and performance tuning.
- Ability automates mundane tasks using shell scripts, python etc.
- Working Knowledge in basic networking and various application and transport protocols
- HTTP(s), JMS and etc.
- TCP, UDP
- Experience working with one or more of following: Splunk, Dynatrace, Zabbix, Prometheus etc.
- Experience working with one or more of following: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience working with messaging subsystems: RabbitMQ, Interconnect, AMQ.
- Working experience working with Jenkins, GIT
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications.
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.