Chewy is looking for a seasoned Digital Marketer in Boston, MA with expertise in social media and proven success of launching and building brands on social. Under your leadership, our Proprietary Brand channels will be a destination for pet parents to engage and want to shop. You will define platform strategies, creative, execution and reporting mechanisms working closely with Integrated Marketing partners. This is a cross-functional role with room for growth. Youre comfortable at multiple altitudes building strategies or driving critical details of content execution. Above all, youre an integrator, working across merchandising, performance and creative teams.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Chewys Proprietary Brands on social media
- Develop an entirely new social media growth strategy and calendar for Proprietary Brands with cross-functional teams
- Lead social marketing strategies including goal setting, learning agendas, channel allocations, creative/community strategy and measurement
- Develop and scale our Creator/influencer marketing strategy, including identifying 'hero' products/sellers to feature in our work and partner with on campaigns
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Partner with the AD, Social Media to work with internal marketing partners and external agencies to scale creative and channel activations
- Write creative briefs and define program objectives and KPIs for campaigns and content series
- Support the deployment and creative needs of paid growth campaigns across channels in lockstep with performance marketing
- Report analytics, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years of digital strategy experience; proven social media expertise in organic and paid in startup and ecomm/multi-SKU
- Fluent in social/creative testing methodologies
- Expert experience with first and third-party data sources: FB Analytics, GA, Sprinklr, Tableau
- Proven ability to Act Like An Owner, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and pay close attention to detail
- An intuitive and creative problem solver with impeccable organizational skills
- A passion for pets, culture and tech
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].