Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
For this role, our team of highly skilled engineers is looking for a motivated Mid to Senior Software Engineer to join us. We work as a team, but each member is given a high degree of autonomy for problem solving and building efficient solutions for our Partners and their customers. Join as a multi-faceted engineer for the integration design and deployment of Aura products to Partners. The Partner Engineering staff will manage and scale in varying disciplines to develop and support Aura products for delivery through Partner channels. You will support and extend the product vision and strategy through development based on partner requirements and the partner product roadmap.
- Deliver high quality products and integration projects to Aura Partners
- Work independently, as our team is distributed
- Work in a team environment, and collaborate appropriately
Help drive the product forward in terms of ideas, efforts, and ongoing optimization
- Provide production support
- Work with external teams, including product, sales, vendors, etc.
- Participate in design sessions with respect to technology and architecture direction
- Ability to describe and implement high performance systems on cloud infrastructure
- Solid understanding of NodeJS
AWS experience, specifically around: Lambda, SQS, Cloudwatch, DynamoDB, ECS, API Gateway
- Non-relational database development (DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- College degree in a related field (Computer Science, Math, Engineering, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Java knowledge for legacy systems
- Understanding of Terraform and ability to leverage it
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.