The Financial Platform team at EF is responsible for delivering solutions which enable educators and students worldwide to confidently transact with a diverse set of Educational Tours products. We collaborate with teams across Tours Engineering and to and ensure critical accounting, tax, and compliance processes.
What youll do:
- Be a builder and help shape and define brand new services and API-first integrations
- Collaborate with your team to design, implement, and operate new features and services.
- Work in a diverse cross-functional team of product managers, and engineering peers to learn and influence business priorities, propose solutions, weigh trade-offs, and define success on behalf of our customers.
- Use technologies like C#, SQL, React, GraphQL, MongoDB, message brokers, and AWS services like EKS and ECS every day
- Operate and debug applications and microservices in a distributed ecosystem across multiple domains.
- Mentor and be mentored in an egoless set of engineering peers with diverse and unique skill sets.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of professional non-internship experience in software development in production environments using any modern static programming language (Typescript, Scala, Go, C#, Java, etc.)
- Strong oracle SQL / Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- You have a robust understanding of computer science fundamentals and common software patterns.
- You have production-level with enterprise applications integration, web services protocols such as REST, SOAP, and API design for extensibility and portability.
- You are determined to find the best approach to solving technical challenges even if its not your own.
- Working knowledge of finance, revenue, or accounting is a plus
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.