Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon Strategic Partnership Group is looking for a Software Engineer (lvl2) to be part of our growing team. Our Software Developers create innovative solutions for social media, search and all sorts of cool internet advertising platforms in a Big Data environment. We focus on digital advertising and provide world class support to our internal and external clients. The Strategic Partnership Group wants people who can analyze business problems and then design solutions to solve them. We need people committed to designing and implementing top quality solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the worlds biggest brands discover real opportunities inside the data types, delimiters and decimals.
Were looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help us build innovative and secure data solutions for social media, search, and digital ads within a Big Data environment. In this role, you will use best-in-class engineering approaches and secure data management practices to help process terabytes of data each week, while solving difficult problems using predictive analytics and cutting-edge technologies. Join us and do some truly astounding things.
Better yet, were growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightestand kindestpeople in the world, theres a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where youre empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential.
What youll do:
- Build and maintain complex data solutions for high-volume applications, including new systems.
- Create reusable output and processes as you implement each solution.
- Ensure test coverage in support of our continuous integration environment and to drive code quality.
- Use agile and DevOps methodologies to help drive continuous improvement.
- Owns a problem to the end
- Proud to share in teams success
- Able to do your best work in a team setting and autonomously
- Wants to grow a career with a great company.
What youll bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong development practices with experience writing and testing code.
- 5+ years of experience using Java to build applications.
- Experience with SQL and relational database environments.
- Experience working in a Unix environment, including writing Unix Shell Scripts.
- Familiarity with Hadoop, HBase and Spark is a plus
- Knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Maven is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Salary Range: $90,000 to $125,000
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.