About the Team:
You will be part of a highly agile, innovative, and talented team involved in the design and development of complex software components for a distributed content management and collaboration platform, which will be leveraged by the Intralinks portfolio of applications in a highly available and secure SaaS environment.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer who has significant design and implementation experience with web applications development. You embrace the principles of microservice architecture, and you are good at data modeling, service architecture and implementation, tuning for performance and scale, and where applicable technology selection. You will design and implement the web applications for a scalable cloud service and collaborate with other design, architecture and other development teams.
Day to Day:
- Work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
- Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
- Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
- Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
- Mentor your more junior counterpartsa big part of your success is making others around you better.
- Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
- Bachelors degree (preferably Computer Science) with 5+ years of experience
- Designing & developing highly scalable and performant Enterprise grade application(s) using NodeJS and Java
- Hands of experience with NoSQL databases and caching layers MongoDB, Redis and Cassandra
- Experience in integrating with the RESTful APIs with JSON and XML payloads
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Experience with JMS frameworks, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- An aptitude for designing data models for different flavors (SQL and NoSQL based systems)
- Experience with Azure, AWS & Other SaaS cloud-based platforms
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Helm
It would be great if you also:
- Meaningful DevOps experience having deployed via CI/CD, automated configuration management, Docker containers and Kubernetes, Helm
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Groovy
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.