Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Data is the lifeblood of our sales enablement platform. It drives the value that we provide in features like predictive content, engagement analytics, and content metrics. As the newest addition to this team, youll leverage your backend engineering expertise to develop robust data pipelines that serve and enable Seismics software. Youll use cutting edge technologies to deliver on greenfield projects to ensure that our data services are reliable and performant.
Who you are:
- Experiencing building and scaling enterprise software
- Creative and capable problem solver
- Familiar with high volume data processing, storage, and retrieval
- Eager to work in a fast paced, agile software environment
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset, able to leave your ego behind and work with the team
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business.
- Experienced coder with the ability to learn new languages quickly
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern SPA frameworks (React, Vue.js, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile development process.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.