Senior Software Engineer - Embedded Tools
We are the Embedded Tools Engineering team within Catalog Media at Wayfair and we design and build the tools Artists use to deliver high quality Digital Content used by multiple departments throughout the company, from the production site to marketing. These tools range from integrations with our pipeline to realtime computer graphics technologies all designed to make the Artists' workflows as enjoyable and productive as possible.
What You'll Do
- Primarily focused on 2D artist tool needs like compositing and pipeline integrations
- mentoring other members of the team with techniques and best practices
- Architecting, Design as well as actively Coding
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience with the 2D graphics processes, pipelines and Digital Content Creation software such as but not limited to Photoshop, Nuke, etc.
- 5+ years experience with Python
- 3+ experience with web based technologies such as REST APIs
- Nice to Have: 3+ years experience as a Digital Artist
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.