Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
macOS Engineers at Veeva develop apps used by our pharmaceutical customers as they meet with health care providers around the globe. We are looking for highly technical, detailed, and creative engineers who are able to partner closely with fellow Software Engineers and Product Managers. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience while retaining quality at scale. As a macOS Engineer, you will work as part of our team building high-quality enterprise macOS applications for one of the fastest-growing public tech companies.
What You'll Do
- Work on technical designs, solve problems and develop features
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers
- Leverage unit tests to build resilient, high-quality enhancements
- Own features within your areas of responsibility
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle
- Deliver features within the schedule
- Support continuous improvement
- Find and investigate new technologies to present them for architectural review
- 5+ years building native macOS/iOS applications
- High proficiency with Swift or Objective-C
- Authority with Object-Oriented Design, MVVM design principles, macOS UI design patterns, and standards
- Proven knowledge of macOS APIs, Cocoa, Appkit, and SwiftUI
- Experience working with Core Data and SQLite frameworks
- Experience with unit test implementation using dependency injection
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Strong communication skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.