Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and improving automation frameworks/infrastructure. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
- 7+ years experience in the software industry, with passion for quality processes.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Strong experience in Java, object-oriented methodology, Selenium and TestNG
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills.
- Experience in testing and automating APIs and UIs
- Experience in developing UI Automation Frameworks from scratch using industry best practices.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $100,000 - $175,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].