SENIOR SOLUTION STRATEGIST | Job Description
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltda leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
As we continue to rapidly expand, we are looking for passionate, creative thinkers to join our Solution Strategy team in NA.
Brandwatch Solution Strategists are a group of trusted advisors helping clients and prospects harness the value of Digital Consumer Intelligence to generate business insights that map to company priorities and inform strategic decision making.
You love learning about new industries and businesses, and can translate a clients challenges and issues into a workable strategy leveraging Brandwatch products, people and partners.
You take great pride in your work, bringing best practices, professionalism and finely-honed communication and collaboration skills to all you do. You have an eye for business, a head for problem solving and a swagger in your step due to the expertise you bring to the table.
Youre a quick study of new concepts and technologies, able to talk tech with engineers and then translate business value to clients in simple terms. Youre able to see the big picture, yet able to deliver the details, balancing priorities in a quick-paced environment.
In this role, youll be empowered to:
- Serve as a subject matter expert internally and externally, evangelizing and educating about Digital Consumer Intelligence and how it can be used to impact business outcomes across data sets, industries, use cases and workflows
- Create/optimize strategic solutions leveraging Brandwatch best-in-class technologies and teams for clients and prospects that support functional and organizational goals
- Provide seamless experiences internally and externally for Solution Design, Product/Data Expertise and development of Research Frameworks/ Methodologies
- Manage the process of discovering, defining and mapping client needs to a solution framework/blueprint with strategic prospects and clients
- Meaningfully contribute to strategic account and opportunity planning, execution and support while looking to strengthen best practices and efficiencies across the business
Expectations of this role:
- Support internal and external clients, driving rich, positive experiences, value recognized and superior outcomes
- Manage time and priorities, and actively communicate status and timelines to internal/external clients, colleagues and management
- Proactively solve problems with curiosity and creativity; embrace challenges and change
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Travel to onsite client and prospect meetings, industry events and company-sponsored functions when needed
Skills and requirements required:
- 7+ years relevant business experience working in the realm of Digital, Marketing or Market Research with demonstrated success
- Experience with consulting on methodologies, solution design, best practices
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to summarize business requirements, and translate technical and methodological details into benefits-driven sales documents
- A sense of autonomy, ownership and dedication to internal/external client success and growth as an individual, a team and a company.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge and named a Top Diversity Employer for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cisions commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.