Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
Software systems are complex beasts filled with odd historical intricacies and idiosyncrasies. Tulip is looking for someone who marvels at the complexity of real, production-level systems and finds joy in creating a future-facing vision of how to improve them.
- You have experience building and maintaining stable infrastructure at scale.
- You can reason about systems their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycles.
- Youre excited about setting the technical agenda and coming up with novel, broad ideas.
- You can debug complex issues across the entire stack.
- Youre opinionated about the tools and frameworks that work best.
- You enjoy building for other engineers equally, if not more, than building for a customer.
What skills do I need?
- You can pick up new languages/frameworks with ease. We dont require specific experience with the stack that we use, but we do currently run Go and Typescript services on Kubernetes.
- You can communicate as well as you can code. You understand the value of discussion and work best in a team that champions clear and frequent communication.
- Help architect our systems for growth and scale.
- Implement internal tools to automate common developer tasks.
- Perform incident response and debug production issues across the entire stack.
- Design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all of Tulips engineering teams.
- Work to automate detection and resolution of recurring issues.
- Engineering team
- Edge team
- Techops team
- Hardware team
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.