Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Veeva Crossix Agency Partner team is growing and adding a Senior Agency Partner to focus on developing commercial relationships with leadership in key agencies and respective holding companies. As an Agency Partner, you will be responsible for executing the strategy and supporting the working dynamic with our existing and new agency customers.
What You'll Do
- Understand and effectively communicate Crossix and Veevas value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they are related to the working dynamic with agencies
- Know everything about the holding company and agencies within your list. Inclusive of planning and buying processes, accounts in review and won, roles of leadership, and technology platforms
- Be the core resource and expert on agency people, processes, and performance
- Own and lead the relationship management across agency teams and their senior leadership. Engage and educate our agency customers on the value of Veeva Crossix solutions and how they create more value for our shared Life Sciences customers
- Work in partnership with Life Sciences sales and dedicated Client Service commercial teams to promote and enable agency success with Crossix Analytics products and services
- Ensure and consistently validate agency is clear on the value of Crossix Analytics and consistently recommends the DIFA platform as an integral campaign component
- 8+ years selling into and managing media agency commercial relationships
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and planning/buying process with TV and digital as the central focus
- Ability to work within an integrated team of Life Sciences customer direct and client service leads with a deep enthusiasm for collaboration
- Understand and navigate US agency structure and operational model with Life Sciences clients
- Fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- Creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change
Nice to Have
- Worked at an agency on a Life Sciences client
- Planned or bought digital or TV media
- Exclusively sold analytics and/or platform solutions to agencies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].