The Remarketing and Retargeting team is a burgeoning billion dollar-plus business, directly accountable for maximizing revenue, engagement, and lifetime value for our customers through display and social media advertising. Leveraging sophisticated models to pinpoint precise moments to deepen our connection with customers, we operate on the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement. We drive the ultimate growth and revenue strategy for the business, partnering with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems in providing our customers with an unforgettable, world-class experience.
What You'll Do:
- Own end-to-end strategy of Wayfair Retargeting and Remarketing across multiple digital marketing platforms to win the point of sale and maximize lifetime value for one of our brands
- Serve as an expert on overall Remarketing and Retargeting performance and strategy for a brand, answering questions and running regular meetings with brand CMO
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar budgets to exceed ROI goals and grow the business
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems
- Design and A/B test new creative, landing experiences, and gamechanging program initiatives
- Formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver channel growth
- Collaborate with Ad Tech, Data Science, Engineering, Storefront, and Business Intelligence to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products that enhance business value and customer delight (e.g., internal ad serving platforms, new webpages, measurement stack)
- Build strategic partnerships with external advertising vendors (e.g., Facebook, Google, Pinterest) to test new growth products and advertising tools
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
- Strong proficiency in a structured programming language (e.g., R, Python, advanced SQL) proficiency with either SQL or Python
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.