Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veevas Commercial Technical Services team is growing! Working with Veevas Commercial Cloud portfolio, this team delivers Salesforce customizations using Lightning Components, VisualForce, and Apex, technical subject-matter expertise, and more to Veeva customers. A core product for this role is Veeva Multichannel CRM: the premier cloud-based CRM system for the life sciences industry, built on the Force.com platform.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce technical consultant and developer to deepen the expertise of our growing team. With your background in Force.com custom development, you will be an invaluable addition to the team! Your skills will be put to the test in this unique role: a mix of hands-on development and customer-facing consulting, all while working in a company that values creativity, ingenuity, and working with speed.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. We have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement Lightning Experience, VisualForce and Apex customizations
- Lead migrations of customer orgs from Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Development experience in some combination of the following:
- Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Experience solutions,
- Web-based software solutions and cloud-based integrations,
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Experience managing force.com deployment environments
- Experience managing source code control systems
- Experience developing on the AWS platform
- Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented designs
- Database management experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.